Transform your strategic education improvement planning process.
SkoVision, PCG’s strategic planning and performance management system, transforms the static, paper-based improvement planning exercise into a dynamic improvement process.
Designed specifically for K-12 educators, SkoVision helps educators develop web-based, intuitive plans both quickly and conveniently. Creation of the plans does not require extensive training or technical experience.
To increase accountability for system users, SkoVision supports the development of SMART objectives:
The system’s centralized database and educator-friendly web interface encourage a collaborative approach that can be integrated into existing operational and analytical data sources conveniently. With SkoVision, strategic plans and best practices can be shared among schools, and results can be tracked, analyzed, and communicated to all team members.
Why choose SkoVision?
- Intuitive, easy-to-read Balanced Scorecard and individualized dashboards
- Navigation aids and ready-to-use templates
- Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) process
- Progress monitoring of long-term strategic success plans and yearly action plans
- Streamlined creation, loading, and monitoring of key performance indicators
- Data and trend analysis
- Improved execution of strategies leading to increased positive outcomes
- Networking and collaboration across districts, schools, and classrooms
- Knowledge base of initiatives in one location
- Districtwide strategic alignment