Digital, data-driven tools to improve outcomes for all students.
Educators need digital tools designed to help them make informed decisions that lead to improved outcomes for all students. Efficiency, speed, and compliance are essential elements to consider when selecting new options. Our digital tools for schools are customized to target and solve real-world education challenges.
Features and benefits include identifying at-risk students; instructional efficacy; assessment and curriculum management; local and provincial reporting; and more.
Our data-driven technology solution, EDPlan Insight™, helps districts to improve instruction; monitor student progress; and measure and analyze meaningful results. We also offer a customized student information module for tracking and managing Indigenous Services.
In addition, IEP Online™, our suite of special education management tools, is designed to ensure that educators can focus less time on document management tasks and more time on student services and individualized education plans (IEPs).
EDPlan Insight™ – The Data Analytics Solution
Robust data analytics for teachers, administrators, and district leaders.
EDPlan Insight is a technology platform designed to encourage and support a district-wide culture of data use. From classroom teachers to the office of the Superintendent/Director, this solution provides staff with a ‘one-stop’ experience for accessing student-related data on most devices—in real time. It also enables district staff to ask complex questions about student performance, both individual and in aggregate, and receive immediate answers.
The system is built on expandable Microsoft architecture as K-12 data needs increase. It also works with existing student information systems, district assessment systems, and other data sources.
Why choose EDPlan Insight?
- Comprehensive Student Profiles
- Real-time access to data that supports instruction and learning
- Customized dashboards and reporting models that meet local and provincial needs
- Tools to set up and manage local, district, and ministry assessments
- Multi-platform model that supports secure use on mobile devices and multiple browsers; hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Management of student performance and achievement data for all students
- Improved student outcomes
- Enhanced performance monitoring
- Student and class focus on learning objectives
- Extensive reporting and data analytics capabilities
- Streamlined, district-wide assessment management
- Increased system security
EDPlan Insight™ for Indigenous Students Module
Enhance support and data management for the learning success of all Indigenous students.
Data to drive student success
EDPlan Insight now has a module for Indigenous students. This data analytics module is designed to conveniently send the right Indigenous student information to the right people in real time—helping these students to receive the appropriate enhanced supports when needed.
This module’s comprehensive data management functions include collection, storage, analysis, and distribution of Indigenous student data.
On its own, EDPlan Insight provides classroom teachers, district leaders, and school administrators with rich data, such as student grades, attendance, behavior information, local and districtwide assessments, etc. In addition to providing this information for Indigenous students, this module gives support staff daily access to enter data related to enhanced services that Indigenous students receive.
Why choose the EDPlan Insight for Indigenous Students module?
- Comprehensive Indigenous student profiles
- Data entry feature to add enhanced support services that were received into the system
- Real-time access to meaningful data
- Customizable dashboards
- Reporting that meets the local and provincial enhanced support needs of Indigenous students
- Audit tracking and reporting for funded services provided to Indigenous students
- Secure use on mobile devices and multiple browsers; hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Leadership reporting to provide key district leaders with critical data to make informed decisions
- Use as a stand-alone component or an integrated component with EDPlan Insight
- Unique functions related to enhanced support services data for Indigenous students
- Includes many other EDPlan Insight features (for Indigenous students specifically)
- Focus on individual student needs and improved learning success
- Increased performance monitoring of enhanced support services
- Collaborative, streamlined, district-wide assessment management
IEP Online™ for Special Education
A more dynamic case management system.
IEP Online is PCG’s premier special education management system. It is designed to help your school district to conveniently create and manage content-rich individualized education plans (IEPs) while meeting the requirements of ministries of education.
This best-practice system is fully compliant and optimized to support mandated IEPs and identification and placement processes. It also manages clinical services, special education equipment inventory, and special transportation. In addition, it includes a comprehensive data analytics suite.
Why choose IEP Online?
- Management of comprehensive IEPs for special education students
- Customizable work processes and forms (i.e., safety plan, student learning profile, consent forms, report cards, etc.)
- Extensive flexible reporting capabilities
- Integration into your existing student information system (SIS)
- Email notifications to streamline meeting planning
- Electronic document delivery to families and response capabilities
- User support groups and a variety of training options
Also included in the IEP Online suite:
- Equipment Online: a comprehensive, web-based asset management solution, which helps school districts and assistive technology (AT) teams to manage, track, and assign special equipment and loaner assets for students.
- Clinical Services: an all-inclusive, web-based clinical service management solution, which helps school districts and their teams to better support students. This solution manages referrals, consent, service tracking, and more. Student services can include speech, social work, vision, hearing, and many others.
- Transportation Online: a comprehensive, web-based special transportation management solution. It manages special transportation requests and approval workflows. Information is automatically sent to transportation services and additional features include email notifications and reporting.
- Data-driven educational planning
- Flexible, user-friendly design
- Process-driven approach to creating IEPs
- Modules that provide comprehensive documentation of student progress
- Collaboration and integration across schools and districts
- Time-saving bulk data entry capabilities for student education plans
- Customization to meet unique district and provincial guidelines/requirements
- Seamless single sign-on function through Microsoft Active Directory
SkoVision™ for Strategic Planning
Transform your strategic education improvement planning process.
SkoVision, PCG’s strategic planning and performance management system, transforms the static, paper-based improvement planning exercise into a dynamic improvement process.
Designed specifically for K-12 educators, SkoVision helps educators develop web-based, intuitive plans both quickly and conveniently. Creation of the plans does not require extensive training or technical experience.
To increase accountability for system users, SkoVision supports the development of SMART objectives:
The system’s centralized database and educator-friendly web interface encourage a collaborative approach that can be integrated into existing operational and analytical data sources conveniently. With SkoVision, strategic plans and best practices can be shared among schools, and results can be tracked, analyzed, and communicated to all team members.
Why choose SkoVision?
- Intuitive, easy-to-read Balanced Scorecard and individualized dashboards
- Navigation aids and ready-to-use templates
- Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) process
- Progress monitoring of long-term strategic success plans and yearly action plans
- Streamlined creation, loading, and monitoring of key performance indicators
- Data and trend analysis
- Improved execution of strategies leading to increased positive outcomes
- Networking and collaboration across districts, schools, and classrooms
- Knowledge base of initiatives in one location
- Districtwide strategic alignment
Pepper™ – Online Learning for Educators
Collaborative, powerful online learning for educators.
Pepper is a vibrant, online learning community that provides educators with anytime, anywhere access to rigorous, high-quality professional development content focused on the implementation of teaching and learning standards.
From courses and instructional resources to classroom teaching videos and much more, Pepper offers a variety of learning opportunities and activities to help teachers prepare for high-stakes assessments.
Educators in Pepper can:
- Create focused learning groups
- Share portfolios
- Build personal peer networks
- Engage in course discussions
- Work together as they implement standards
Principal’s Playbook™ – Online Professional Learning
Professional learning for principals—to increase school success
The Principal’s Playbook is a personalized, professional learning and development platform for school leaders. It delivers just-in-time support through sequenced actions focused on specific needs, expert-curated resources, and access to a network of peers. It also features coaching, mentoring, and collaboration experiences. This technology platform manages all of these offerings in one convenient, centralized location.